The Manager, People Attraction SEA will be responsible for leading the talent acquisition pillar and help PUMA to hire top talent in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner while promoting diverse & inclusive hiring practices. This position also will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both both candidates and employees.
- Develop and implement effective talent pipeline and manpower strategies in SEA to attract talents and build a strong pool for candidates to meet the robust business need and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders and department managers to ensure the talent pipeline is met including external recruitment agencies and recruitment partners.
- Manage and champion the PUMA Graduate Trainee and PUMA Internship program by developing a strong relationship with educational institutions. Organize and/or attend career fairs/talks, talent assessment centers and other recruitment events.
- Source for different creative avenues proactively to attract talents to ensure manpower needs are met and anticipate future manpower needs. Suggest new ideas for improving our talent acquisition activities and initiatives to gain competitive advantage in sourcing strategy.
- Conduct periodic research of industry trends and competitions, market insights and talent landscape.
- Design frameworks and lead implementation of on-boarding processes/adaptation plan and induction programs.
- To support on P&O budgeting and reporting exercise on recruitment related.
- Grow PUMA to be one of top employers of choice for future employees. Develop compelling employer branding go-to-market and activation activities, create social media presence to promote PUMA’s employer brand and to convey to PUMA’s culture and employee experience.
- Develop a strong PUMA brand positioning for career sites, job portals, social media platforms and internally.
- Build a strong relationship with partner organization and award giving bodies and develop a strategy to win world recognition awards that showcase PUMA’s leadership success in business and people.