PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are currently looking for a Manager, Merchandising - Retail to join our growing team in Westford, MA. Ideal candidate will be responsible in developing both long term and seasonal business plan and line architectures that support PUMA’s financial and brand objectives. He/She will be responsible for managing all information related to products including price points, forecasts, intro dates, and distribution. Will also evaluate and assess incoming trends and product flow to drive category growth and increase desirability and profitability for all channels.
- Work directly with the product line managers to ensure the creation of products are meeting brand voice and in line with architecture requirements for North America
- Prepare and interpret sales data to provide feedback and strategic recommendations
- Partner with cross-functional departments to ensure efficiencies are identified and implemented to drive best cost advantages
- Collaborate with all divisions of Retail and Wholesale Merchandising to ensure consistent messaging to the consumer and ensure footwear, apparel, and accessories are integrated for an impactful presentation
- Collaborate with Marketing and visual teams on a consistent cadence to maximize product exposure to the consumer at key selling periods
- Understand competitive environments in detail and identifying trend curves, pricing, marketing, and key items.