- Develop and execute account plans for specific sportstyle accounts, with a focus on activations, in-store excellence and demand creation
- Develop and execute seasonal sportstyle marketing plan including: events, sponsorships, Social Media, Public Relations and media
- Manage, research and develop strong relationships with a targeted portfolio of sportstyle influencers and initiate dialogue with advocates/agencies on a contractual level (when required)
- Understand global and regional fashion and lifestyle trends; lead communication with both product and sales teams to help support category direction.
- Work closely with PUMA North America and international counterparts to ensure that all Canadian lifestyle marketing efforts are aligned with the PUMA North American direction
- Work closely with internal team to ensure point of purchase material is being maximized in sportstyle business
- Manage, coach and develop employee that reports directly into this role