The Manager, Marketing – CRM will manage campaigns around engaging our customer base to drive first sales, repeat sales, referrals and loyalty programs and offers. A successful candidate will be data-driven, and have experience in email (future SMS at PUMA) marketing and CRM. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing – Retention.
- Plan and execute email and future SMS campaigns that will enable 1:1 marketing personalization and collaborate with email marketing team on customer engagement
- Manage segmentation strategy, use data and creativity to explore and test new segments, identify opportunities for A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimize and drive improvements to KPIs
- Evaluate CRM marketing strategies including testing, competitive landscape and best efficient and strategic approaches
- Asses and evaluate customer’s lifetime value and increase engagement with with brand
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Work cross functionally with Ecommerce and in-house Creative teams to assist in creating visually stunning and clickable email and future SMS marketing and loyalty campaigns and offers
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for CRM efforts and help enhance the customer 360 view