- Manage licensing and commercial strategies of specific international asset(s) that PUMA contracts in (licensing in) and manage PUMA licensees (licensing out)
- Act as a strong partnership manager and be the central point of contact for selected licensing-in assets and PUMA licensees
- Work cross-functionally with Business Units, Sports Marketing, regional teams, Strategy, PUMA Retail, brand management, BU Marketing, development as well as creative teams to drive and implement the PUMA licensing in & out commercial strategy
- Ensure that BUs, subsidiaries and affiliates are fully informed with regards to product, price and distribution demands in alignment with asset’s brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Analyze and report business performance incl. KPIs, on a regular basis and ensure reports are communicated and distributed to all relevant stakeholders; Prepare and check royalty and net sales reports in terms of accuracy and required contractual content and take action if needed
- Align and steer the go-to-market processes for all relevant licensed-in asset business as well as for all PUMA licensees, ensuring an efficient management of all relevant milestones and deadlines
- Oversee and guide product and marketing approval process whilst managing and ensuring compliance with relevant PUMA brand and corporate guidelines for licensing-out partners.