- Enhance the concept of PUMA’s self-assessment campaign of the process-related internal control system (ICSA), regarding methods (control scope, environment), processes (procedure, scheduling), reporting and systems (GRC tool).
- Support the launch of PUMA’s self-assessment campaign, monitor, and verify the self-assessments obtained, consolidate, and present the results to the business and its management.
- Manage a follow-up procedure for the introduction of missing controls as well as effectiveness testing and maintain an effective business relationships and partnerships with the business.
- Prepare supporting documentation and ensure its up-to-datedness regarding PUMA's ICSA methodology (e.g. Internal Control Charter, Internal Control Manual / Handbook).
- Participate in cross-divisional projects and special topics (e.g. risk management, internal audit, and compliance).