- Coordination and execution of internal audits within PUMA headquarters, its subsidiaries and retail stores in particular to PUMA’s IT environment including IT general controls and automated application controls
- Preparation of audit reports, identification of improvement areas and determination of action plans together with the respective senior management
- Business partnering for senior management in strengthening the internal control environment and assisting in identifying and quantifying risks
- Further development and enhancement of audit techniques and methodologies to ensure state-of-the-art audit standards
- Application of data analysis software and programming tools
- Supporting in developing and setting up the annual audit plan for IT
- Participation in cross-functional projects (e.g. Risk Management, IT, Business Solutions).