In this role, you will act as the key liaison between the Boston based business units Basketball and Run/Train and the global Innovation team, bringing new concepts to these teams. You will be the on -the- ground representative of the Innovation team, representing how innovation will shape our future product designs and competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with international cross functional teams to support the creation of research visions and plans
- Provide a holistic evaluation of new concepts to achieve objectives and high levels of efficiency and accountability
- Act as critical internal communication liaison and collaborator between the US based external partners and internal Business Units, as well as the Innovation team in Germany
- Work closely with our legal teams to create contractual language standards
- Analyze and interpret research studies and data while providing top line overviews and summaries to internal teams
- Work across Business Units to develop and define unique product stories that speak to our innovation technologies
- Visualize high quality overview of product concepts rollout by creating, building, and presenting in depth product storytelling