The Manager E-Commerce Operations will be responsible for payment, fulfilment, and customer service. Primary responsibilities will include payment-related tasks such as risk management, payment portfolio development, payment monitoring and reconciliation, as well as maintenance of smooth fulfilment processes and the development of new logistics services.
- Manage payment and logistics processes and develop expertise regarding the connection between different payment types & delivery concepts, their impact on user experience as well as possibly affected risks.
- Work with the 3rd Party Payment and Logistics Providers to ensure superior operations and satisfying customer experience.
- Own the process for COD (cash on delivery) including reconciliation and refunds.
- Proactively monitor the performance of payment methods and run analytics to discover irregularities or needs for different markets.
- Run regular risk management reports and develop measures to prohibit fraudulent orders and cash loss.
- Liaise with PUMA Warehouse and E-Com Warehouse to ensure efficient logistics processes, support expansion to new markets and new delivery methods.
- Develop powerful reporting to monitor outbound and inbound warehouse operations performance and find potential room for improvement.
- Provide forecasts for demand planning of orders, replenishment and return behaviour in order to guarantee effective resource planning of the service providers.
- Manage testing of new features and changes of the webshops, on multiple devices and web browsers – providing outlined test scenarios and detailed feedback.
- Handle 2nd level customer complaints/concerns professionally with good communication skills. Liaise with all necessary internal and external parties to find satisfactory solutions in a timely and efficient manner.