- In the absence of Global BI Reporting standard/formats, the Manager BI EEMEA is responsible to develop the appropriate BI reporting suite for EEMEA, SEA, Nordics and Oceanian Countries – based on global KPI definition (Global Controlling).
- The Manager BI EEMEA is the main contact for the BI teams of the subsidiaries and coordinates the communication with the Global BI team.
- Constantly improve the Subsidiary Reporting framework for EEMEA, SEA, Nordics and Oceania
- Drive change management and adoption of BI reports together with the Global Business Intelligence team and the BI teams in the Region.
- Conduct key user trainings – remote, online or on site – on BI-specific topics and IT-related processes that are connected to PUMA tools
- Safeguard data integrity between source applications and the BI environment