- The Manager, Business Development SEA plays a critical role in ensuring the continued growth of retail business. While the key priority will to ensure PUMA business grow in top and brand desirability in the market, this position will also be responsible on the commercial areas of the business to drive the expected profitability year on year.
- To deliver yearly top line as per budget for country / region. Ensure the entire portfolio of PUMA business to be profitable & to deliver EBIT on a early target.
- Develop market intelligence and network necessary to successfully grow and expand our owned retail brand store footprint profitably. Consistently develop market mapping analysis from time to time that outline top retail zones and locations.
- Review and suggest deal packs against market comparable and financial models.
- Build strong relationship with all retail property landlords or management to ensure maximum commercial returns., this includes rental negotiation for new stores and existing stores for both retail and partner stores