- Develop assigned styles/collections in cooperation with Designers, internal teams and suppliers.
- Contribute to the development process proactively by proposing alternative garment execution, to fully optimize garment targets of design, quality and price.
- Manage and execute time and action plans and ensure on time delivery of samples in good execution, quality and fit.
- Coordinate and monitor all activities regarding development, approval and communication of all fabric, trimming and accessory suppliers.
- Drive proactive cross functional communication with internal and external stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective product development process.
- Ensure on time product finalization and approval prior to bulk order placement.
- Responsible for preparation, maintenance and follow up of all work documents (e.g. tech pack, style specification, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments, etc.).
- Ensure on time and accurate data administration in systems.
- Responsible for cost review and negotiation to meet target FOB prices and profit margins