Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Manager SAP FI/CO EEMEA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Proficiency in business process solution design and delivery within fashion, retail, or consumer goods industry
- Strong execution capabilities combined with an entrepreneurial and hands-on approach
- Very good knowledge of business processes and relevant technology in wholesale & retail, preferably footwear and apparel
- Outstanding analytical and technical skills with focus on ERP systems FI/CO functional and international environments
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and German
- Embracing international exposure and willingness to travel
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your application with your possible starting date and salary expectations.
As a Manager SAP FI/CO, you are the EEMEA (Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, South East Asia) go-to consultant on process and solution design to PUMA internal stakeholders. Your focus is on Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) processes for our wholesale and retail business. Your challenge is to ensure that the solutions you design with your partners work effectively, are scalable and support our goal of being the fastest sport brand in the world.
· Responsibility for the FI/CO part of the migration of the R/3 SAP to S/4
· Be a part of the cross-functional team driving our EEMEA S/4 project
· Consult our business partners in process and solution design with focus on
FI/CO processes for our wholesale and retail business
· Configure and customize together with our external consultants the SAP
FI/CO module based on the needs of the business
· Partner with tech teams for solution design, development and implementa
tion of new functionality which will become part of our EEMEA S/4 template
· Prioritize business requests jointly with our partners to achieve best possible
· Ensure communication with all project members for cross functional areas.
· Seek and provide regular feedback to our business partners to continuously
improve our working and delivery mode
· Provide key user training for new functionalities of the EEMEA S/4
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.