Manager Sales Key Account
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Higher or incomplete higher education (economic, lawl);
- Similar experience in the position of Sales Manager from 2 years;
- Experienced Excel user, experience with 1C, SAP is an advantage;
- English — Upper-intermediate / Advanced level (part of the interview will be held in English);
- Communicational and analytical skills, ability to build partnerships, commitment, responsibility, attention to details, initiative, flexibility, willingness to learn, teamwork, cheerfulness and self-confidence;
- Advantages are experience in retail and international companies.
Manager Sales Key Account is responsible to fulfill standards and KPIs execution in alignment with Sales strategy.
- Managing profitable and sustained growth in market share, sales, and visibility of the PUMA brand among defined customers, considering PUMA's goals and strategy
- Establishment and maintenance of professional and personal relationships with the important decision-makers of the defined key accounts
- Sale of PUMA collections
- Execution of pre-orders and post-orders as well as preparation of all other offers of the PUMA collections according to predefined rhythms in the defined clientele, in individual and group templates
- Analysis of customer needs on the basis of sales data and development of measures to implement the sales potential of customers in pre-orders and post-orders and to sustainably increase sales with the customer
- Development and implementation of the Key account strategy in close cooperation with Team head
- Constant monitoring of market trends and customer needs, derivation of strategies (out-of-the-box approaches) and implementation of new approaches to increase PUMA sales and market share with customers
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.