Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Manager Quality Assurance Footwear (Based in Thanh Hoa province)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University Degree or Technical Degree
- Strong experience in MS Office
- Minimum 10 years similar experience as above
- Good communication in English. Mandarin is a plus
- Operational focus. Fast decision making and calm under pressure. Team building and working with a diverse group of backgrounds
- Strong experience in manufacturing, quality assurance / AQL, process flow compliance, finished Goods inspection and footwear materials
- Daily production monitoring and line evaluations including, quality assurance and process compliance evaluations
- Checking production lines (from cutting to packaging), issue and correct immediately all problems are happening on the lines. Prioritizing and problem solving operational issues
- Weekly Quality Presentation Meeting with factory’s production / Q.C / Q.A head and all related local production leaders
- Conduct first carton 2nd pass for all PO’s. Checking P&L compliance
- Mentor and guide shop floor operators and line managers to meet Puma standards. Random check material / finished goods warehouse to ensure that factory strictly follows Puma S.O.P
- Review Zero Defect Area / iCat finished good inspection / Q.A audits. Review CPR / Pull Forward Report compare with Shipping Schedule to ensure on time delivery. AQL 2.5 inspections. Conducting Puma 2nd Pass inspections
- People Development. Coach and mentor key factory stakeholders on Puma’s corporate values and seasonal KPI goals. Supporting and coaching collaborative problem solving techniques to achieve best quality performance
- KPI monitoring & monthly reporting support. Supporting factory source on monthly report accuracy & submission
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.