Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Manager Origin Logistics
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
• Bachelor Degree or above in logistics or related field;
• 5-8 years' experiences, including at least 2 years’ experience in a Managerial position;
• Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
• Proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company's business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
• Strong and convincing communication skills; Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Power BI) and e-mail skills required.
1. PROCESS 30%
Set-up/improve origin logistics processes and projects with each lsps
• Origin process alignment among lsps
• Vendor trainings and onboarding (related to shipping process)
• Sop creation & update:
• Origin sop
• Carrier sop
• Vendor letters
• Gsi (general shipping instruction)
• Special projects
Validate and create transparency of actual origin logistics cost VS. Tender cost (invoice control)
2. KPI TRACKING 20%
Monthly KPI review with LSPs on milestone management:
• FBCHD confirmation
• SO release
• SASN release
Monthly KPI review with scouceco team on vendor’s performance related to factories’ shipping process
• Timeliness of booking
• FBCHD VS AHD
• Integrity between electronical data and physical cargo
• Documentation (Timeliness upload and correctness)
• Reporting creation of other relevant KPIs and origin performance management of all LSP’S (e.g. Fillrates, light loads, CFS storage, CFS Performance, Rollings, cancelations, booking rejections, lead-times)
3. MARKET RESEARCH 10%
Provide information on origin logistics costs to global logistics:
Impact on prices
Requirement collection for inbound logistics (Consolidation, Ocean freight, Air freight)
and alignment with all country and sourcing organizations
4. COLLABORATION 40%
Main contact for LSPs
Escalation management from vendors regarding LSP issues
Exception handling/escalation management with LSPs, Sourceco team and sales Subs
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.