Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Manager Enterprise Architecture - BI
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar function in fashion/apparel/consumer-goods industry
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect or a similar role, with a focus on business intelligence architecture.
- Knowledge of data architecture principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Expertise in designing and implementing data warehousing, ETL processes, and reporting frameworks.
- Experience in business intelligence tools and technologies such as SQL, data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau), and data modeling tools.
- Familiarity with cloud-based business intelligence platforms (e.g., MS Azure Synapse Analytics, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of data governance, data security, and regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
We are seeking a talented Enterprise Architect specializing in Business Intelligence to join our Business Solution team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach. As an Enterprise Architect, you will play a crucial role in driving our business intelligence strategy, overseeing the design and implementation of data-driven solutions together with data governance practices to ensure the integrity, availability of our organization’s data assets. If you have a strong background in business intelligence architecture and a passion for leveraging data to drive insights and innovation, this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Develop and review the enterprise business intelligence architecture, including data models, frameworks, and standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical architecture solutions together with our IT counterparts.
- Drive the adoption of best practices and emerging trends in business intelligence architecture and technology.
- Provide guidance to ensure adherence to architectural principles and standards.
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement data governance tools and technologies for data profiling, metadata management, and data lineage.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in business intelligence and data analytics.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.