Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Manager Digital Tools Europe
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Educational background in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in the area of business process management in software projects
- Familiarity with ERP projects and wholesale processes as well as relevant industry experience (sports/fashion) are a plus
- Experience using project management tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to capture and visualize business processes in a structured way, adapted to the target audience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, e.g. for leading workshops
- Fluent in verbal and written business English
This opportunity will be available in full time or part time
As a Manager Digital Tools Europe you act as a Business Process Manager responsible for process and solution design in regional tools and their successful delivery to our European wholesale sales organizations (focus: O2C area). Your challenge is to deliver solutions that fulfill the business requirements of our wholesale areas and fit in the overall PUMA solutions landscape, including the core ERP system, other digital solutions and BI.
- Be part of and drive the strategic European ERP transformation program by implementing and rolling out regional digital ecosystem solutions, complementing the S/4 HANA ERP solution
- Support the digital ecosystem lead in designing and planning the digital solutions roadmap
- Lead the solution conceptualization and the continuous improvement by gathering regional and local business requirements and translating them into tool functionalities
- Collaborate with SAP S/4 Business Process Managers to design E2E processes across systems
- Prioritize business requests jointly with our partners to achieve the best possible outcome
- Test new solution functionalities and provide feedback to developers
- Create solution documentation and train local key users
- ·Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Business) and external stakeholders (vendors, developers) to ensure business satisfaction and project success
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.