E-business / Digital
Manager CRM & Customer Care Ecommerce
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- English - Upper-Intermediate (part of the interview will be in English).
- University degree in marketing / economics / data analysis / IT / business administration.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in CRM/Marketing Automation, data management, client workflows, audience segmentation.
- Hands-on experience in integrating and administering CRM, automated marketing and loyalty programmes from scratch is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in design software, Excel, ability to process data sets.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a results-oriented attitude, flexibility and ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Integration of a new CRM and building an omnichannel loyalty programme from the stage of selecting the appropriate software to the formation of marketing conditions for motivating customers.
- Choosing the right platform for all needs: email, SMS, messengers, push notifications, loyalty programme.
- Technical integration with ua.puma.com and the retail store database.
- Identification, creation and optimisation of customer segmentation and customer journeys.
- Conducting testing and experiments to improve key CRM KPIs.
- Mastery of CRM metrics and reporting.
- Planning the promotional strategy for the year and monitoring the implementation by all involved parties.
- Documenting the results of promotions and ensuring improvement in the next promotions.
- Applying a data-driven approach to work.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.