Manager, BU Marketing, Performance
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Professional: 9+ years of experience in marketing in Sports or fashion brand / Industry: Fast moving consumer goods / Leadership: previous management experience
- IT Skills: Good MS Office skills
- Language Skills: Fluent in Business English
- Other: Good communication skill / Strong team player / Passion in Sport
- Functional Competencies: Creativity & Innovation Initiatives, Open Communication/Listening, Planning & Organizing, Optimistic and highly motivated personality with strong responsibility
- Functional Skills: Project Management, Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, Excellent in document, Presentation skills
- Execute and monitor Performance marketing strategies/activities within the country(s) to achieve brand desirability and commercial objectives working with the key stakeholders
- Manage all Performance category ; Teamsport(Foorball, Volleyball and Handball etc) / Running / Training / Studio
- Implement seasonal Global Marketing initiatives within the country / Develop local initiatives to address local campaign extensions, strategic/key account initiatives
- Connect and promote to key opinion leaders
- Develop and implement Performance marketing strategy and plans to budget to drive brand heat / Identify key product styles along with PR, Merchandising and Sales / Create and implement sportstyle brand events
- Focused efforts on opinion-leading Specialty doors, working closely with Sales to develop sell-in and sell-through materials
- Manages team members' seasonal marketing campaign planning, content creation, and consumer event management. and researching and reporting on targeted consumer trends and the activities of other competitors
- Manage and release key products for consumers to deliver precise storytelling with other functional department cooperation: Communicate strategic products’ information, provide actual products for brand exposure to athletes and influencers
- Identify and manage opportunities for collaborations with local sport clubs and athletes for product or event activations to drive brand ignition
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.