The Legal Counsel and Compliance Manager EEMEA is responsible that PUMA Austria adheres to the law, ensures compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations, and other formalities, gives advice, and monitors all applicable aspects of it and ensures that the business follows the proper procedure in every way possible.
- Be responsible for contracts creation and revision
- Give legal advice to internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliant corporate housekeeping
- Manage and organize proper storage and documentation
- Coordination of external law firms at national and international level.
- Overview and support local compliance requirements
- Assist the regional Finance function and the LCO with all compliance matters
- Undertakes internal trainings and ensures right documentation
- Monitor and audit internal reporting systems and compliance guidelines
- Create and oversees risk management reports for internal and external stakeholders from legal and compliance perspective
- Comply and verifies the controls within the internal control system e.g. schedule of authorities as well as proper storage
- Support in mitigation of risks and improvement of controls
- Support local subsidiaries in internal audit fulfilment
- Conduct internal audit request for PUMA AT
- GDPR monitoring and adapting the company process in order to comply with the GDPR law