Lead Product Line Manager Sportstyle Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management, product marketing or collection merchandising in the footwear lifestyle industry. Strong footwear production creation knowledge is mandatory
- Relevant leadership experience including the ability to motivate and mentor others and to set priorities for the team and structure the work on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment unsupervised and proactively in reporting to management
- Flexible Teamplayer with an open mindset, good organizational skills and well structured work
- Analytical skills and excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experienced presenter – great verbal communication skills (especially giving feedback) as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Marketing or comparable degree
This opportunity will be available in full time or part time
- Developing and managing the market- and competitor studies for the assigned product lines on an international level hand in hand with Merchandising organization as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analysis
- Develop collection and marketing strategies for assigned product lines
- Collaborative development and assure detailed collection strategies on seasonal basis and under consideration of company as well as Business Unit strategies for further product lines
- Pass on experience and knowledge, share best practices and call for follow-ups for further product line managers (Mentoring) across BU
- Responsible for developing the Merchandising plan (MPL) as well as fulfillment of range planning parameters (Category/Segments/Styles/Price Points/DC/Customers/product flow/color merchandising)
- Lead and drive the assigned product category through the whole product development and creation process based on the Go-to-Market calendar
- Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Working closely with Business Unit, footwear, apparel and accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments
- Responsible for product costing and costing impact on product quality, margin and net sales to achieve set goals within the assigned product category
- Presenting strategy- and product lines to international partners and key accounts as well as supervising the preparation of international meetings
- Planning, coordinating and final checking of the instore date/product flow
- Constantly challenging the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design to phase to production release
- Providing regular feedback to Head of and BU Management on category development
- Collaborate in planning the whole sell-in support (catalogue etc.) as well as in developing the product equipment and packaging
- Ensuring an accurate and timeless set up and maintenance of all lines and all required information in the PAC system
- Executing business trips to target markets as well as supplier visits on a frequent basis.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.