- This is a Parental Leave Cover for 13 months.
- Drive and manage all business activities in relation to the account or category function within the Key Account portfolio. Represent and document the interest of the account with PUMA interfaces and balance brand goals with account needs by leveraging both seasonal and strategic business account plans.
- Manage and support the annual selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Key Account - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings etc. Ensure that all Marketing strategies are aligned with the company directives and seasonal initiatives to stimulate in season sell out.
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s) and category, agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the Orderbook making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Key Account Performance i.e. Sales, Margin & Order book. Monitor and report on customer and competitor performance i.e. market share and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.
- Measure progress on own KPIs and ensure continuous improvement on PUMA brand and product knowledge.