Responsible for driving the development and implementation of architectural projects for owned & operated (O&O) PUMA stores, third-party operated PUMA Partner stores and PUMA Shop-in-Shop installations across the territory. Driving the detailed management of store development processes, including project documentation, budgets and schedules whilst working in close collaboration with third-party consultants & suppliers and other relevant internal functions and departments.
- Management of Store Development Projects, focusing on coordinating store concept implementation, space planning and procurement, whilst monitoring project budgets & timelines.
- Identification & pre-selection of suitable general contractors, subsequent contract management, site supervision during the construction phase of the projects to ensure an accurate store concept implementation and store development execution
- Store Maintenance Management: Liaise with Store Managers to adequately manage service needs and records. Organize and coordinate maintenance works with Store Managers. Creation and management of maintenance guidelines, reports, and processes
Partner Retail Stores
- Provide support on PUMA Partner Retail projects, including store concept implementation, space planning and approvals and procurement activities considering both the Partners budgets and other factors including but not limited to brand guidelines.
- Supporting Partner Retailers in the supply and selection of general contractors and the procurement process and providing solutions where local restrictions exist.
- On-site availability during the fit-out period to support Partners and their contractors in meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Executes the regional strategic plan to ensure consistency within the Middle East
- Manages relationships with vendors
- Coordinates and assists in defining and creating space and supporting the design/build of SIS
- Collaboration with Regional Buying, Visual Merchandising and Marketing to secure consistency in the network
- Drives key initiatives through product and clear visual merchandising and marketing guidelines
- Develop and manage cross-departmental progression calendars to communicate and monitor timelines and deliverables for store openings and closures.
- Support the Marketing Team in the POP order & campaign feedback process.
- Develop necessary tools to support the implementation and communication of concept and VM guidelines
- Collate visual merchandising and marketing feedback & information from VM & store teams.
- Coordinate and maintain all relevant information that is part of the store layout plans.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required