The Jnr. Manager Sales Operations & BI is responsible for supporting the Snr. Manager Sales Operations & BI with a strategic operational supporting role to Sales by ensuring that Business Processes, Sales Tools and Go to Market processes are executed and implemented effectively. The position will also actively be involved in project work, implementation and governance of sales tools and new technology and initiatives.
- Sales Support - Provide operational support to strategic account managers in preparation for Sell-In season. Own the seasonal enablement and in-season operations of MyPuma.biz (B2B Platform) from start to finish. In partnership with strategic account managers, proactively anticipate and meet the needs of strategic accounts.
- System and tools focus - Governance of the sales tool’s portfolio including Nordic Power BI Cube. Proactively seek opportunities to improve the current system and tool landscape. Support the enablement and change management of Sales Forecasting Tools.
- Project Work - Bring new ideas and briefs to the table and development of business cases. Provide support and ownership of topics from briefing to implementation. Clearly able to articulate requirements and monitor the development and testing. Follow up and proactively manage relationships with cross functional teams. Support go-live activities and project closure.
- Operational Support - Day to day operational support in the ERP to support our sales team. Governance of customer master data. Supporting the planning and forecasting process. Cross functionally work with CS to understand open items and act if required. Power BI Validations and report governance.
- Analysis - Work with large sets of data to help identify errors or opportunities to assist the sales team. Support the preseason planning process and the update process from a Nordic level. Identify potential opportunities and risks and covert that into meaningful actions.
Please not that the application needs to be in English!