This role contributes PUMA‘s mission to be the fastest sports brand in the world by exploring sports performance opportunities within the creation and evaluation of innovative sport products and concepts.
- Support the Senior Manager with internal and external programs which deliver sports science insights to increase the understanding of the athlete and athlete-product interactions (footwear mainly)
- Utilise scientific expertise to develop and implement protocols that deliver performance insights
- Support research programs with external partners (athletes, universities, sport science experts etc.)
- Develop new validation strategies, including both perception and performance testing
- Manage and execute testing of prototypes and innovative product concepts in close cooperation with other members of the team
- Build product testing reports to further enhance product performance, durability and relevance for athletes and consumers
- Collaborate with the cross-functional innovation team (design, development, project management) to bring new concepts to life via sports science insights which enable an increased performance
- Transfer research and insights into new product ideation with product design and development team.