The Loss Prevention Junior Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of the physical inventory audits in all stores in Europe, completing tasks relevant to their assigned area of responsibility and supporting the day-to-day operations of the Loss Prevention function in Europe.
- Ensure all physical inventory audits are conducted as planned based on shrink tier ranking
- Conduct physical inventory audits within area of responsibility
- Review and approve audit feedback from the Loss Prevention Auditors
- Measure, analyze and investigate shrinkage results
- Ensure all tier 1 stores have a shrink action plan
- Ensure inventory integrity within area of responsibility by validating negative inventory and in store transfers as agreed by LP Manager
- Conduct/execute LP compliance audits for high shrink stores