- Administrative support in the field of designs and patents
- International design and patent applications, defence, monitoring of the design and patent portfolio (incl. copyrights) and related tasks, such as design researches, etc.
- Independent handling of correspondence with IP attorneys and offices
- Database maintenance in PIP and other relevant databases
- File maintenance and file management
- Product name researches and database maintenance in product name research database PUR
- General administrative support and assistance in design and patent infringement proceedings (active and passive)
- Cooperation with design departments and product line managers regarding new designs as well as organisation and implementation of training courses and preparation of training documents and guidelines for designers in the context of design camps.