- Supporting the performance of business processes reviews and audits at PUMA’s Headquarters, subsidiaries, and retail stores
- Assistance in the preparation of audit reports, presentation of findings and auditors’ recommendations to audited areas and its management teams
- Leading role in follow-up audit campaigns by reviewing and assessing supporting documents and information and drafting audit reports
- Supervising the implementation phase of auditors’ recommendations and ensure its proper and timely accomplishment
- Maintaining an effective and good business relationships and partnerships with audited areas and management teams
- Identification of opportunities and prospects for audit work and departmental evolution
- Assistance on special assignments of the Internal Audit & GRC team (e.g., Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control) and on cross-divisional projects (e.g., Finance, IT and Compliance) when required.