- Manage the email marketing calendar for PUMA eComm Europe.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams to determine the content and segmentation of newsletters and then manage the creative briefs, HTML builds, and sends of all newsletter campaigns.
- Test and optimise CRM programme elements to continuously improve KPIs such as open rates, click through, and unsubscribe rates, creating a test and learn environment.
- Maintain a strategic understanding of campaign briefs and importance to PUMA's business to ensure effective contribution to the creative and communications planning process.
- Support with reporting and analysis of the CRM programme, including pulling and building reports from Google Analytics, and use the insights gained to continuously improve and optimize future send strategies.
- Monitor and analyse the automated email journeys, identify opportunities for optimization and co-ordinate content development and implementation.
- Measure utilization of deliverability best practices and compliance of content with brand standards, privacy, spam regulation, web accessibility, etc.
- Serve as technical expert and liaison for email service provider to optimize reporting, targeting, acquisition, and retention opportunities.