The focus of the role is to support accounting operations, ensuring accurate and reliable accounting, which relates to compliance-based financial reporting and accounting information systems and advises on associated record-keeping requirements to the Australian and New Zealand businesses.
The role is responsible for processing invoices, credit notes and processing payments to suppliers of goods and services to the Australian and New Zealand businesses (including Cobra Puma Golf) and ensure the keeping of accurate and reliable accounts records and documents.
- Financial Accounting. Support monthly, quarterly, and annual closing to ensure fulfillment of all the reporting requirements both externally and internally. This includes preparation and posting of accounting entries and completing accurate reconciliations.
- Maintain accurate accounting records within the accounting system to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies
- Process accounting entries
- Performing reconciliations of selected accounts
- examining operating costs and organisations' expenditure
- Improve accounting systems and processes to maximize efficiency and deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders (to ensure transactions are not misallocated and that relationships are well maintained.)
- Manage record keeping to ensure documents are filed and easily locatable as required for both internal purposes and for audits.
- Maintaining accounting systems
- Intercompany activities. Includes preparing reconciliations, invoice processing, balance confirmations, and reporting.
- Other tasks to include assisting in process improvements, system implementation, and any other tasks or ad hoc requests as assigned by supervisors.