Junior Manager Operational Controlling
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar
- Ideally previous work experience in the area Operational Controlling / Product Controlling / Financial Controlling / Go-to-Market Operations
- Successful project management in the area Controlling / Process Optimization / Big Data Management
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience with Power BI (or another BI front-end)
- Preferably knowledge in using Oracle HFM
- Excellent English skills
- Dynamic, communicative, and target-oriented teamplayer
- Strong logical and analytical thinking capabilities
- Hands-on mentality.
- Consult and support a dedicated Product Business Unit through the preparation, analysis and reporting of calculatory KPIs at different stages of the collection development process
- Analyse and evaluate financial and commercial performance of assigned Business Unit; prepare forecasts as basis for decision making
- Proactively fulfil ad-hoc analyses and information needs of assigned Business Unit and of the Finance Organisation.
- Collaborate in Finance and cross-functional projects
- Manage the monthly closing and financial forecasting process within Operational Controlling
- Independently identify areas for improvement and opportunities in order to submit recommendations for financial and operational improvements
- Drive the further improvement and development of controlling instruments, reports and planning tools
- Support the further development and standardization of data structures.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.