Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Junior Manager IT Sales Solutions
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Sciences, IT or Business Informatics or equivalent qualifications
- Ideally some first practical experience with the SAP module SD
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a plus but not a requirement
- Interest in understanding the processes within the sales and distribution environment, ideally paired with knowledge in the field of Customizing
- Strong capacity for teamwork, high degree of initiative and interest in self-development in current SAP technologies
- Very good English skills, both written & spoken. German language skills would be a plus but not a necessity
This opportunity will be available in part time or full time.
- Analysis, optimization and further development of sales processes including the implementation of new solutions via Customising in SAP S/4 HANA Fashion Module SD
- Creation of functional and technical implementation concepts ‘Blue Prints’ for SAP S/4 Fashion as well as the execution of integrational and functional tests
- 2nd/3rd level support of the SD module and the interfaces to external systems
- Supporting global E-Commerce projects in SAP S/4 HANA with a focus on Order-to-Cash processes and integration of adjoining modules
- Preparation of documentations
- Training of employees
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.