E-business / Digital
Junior Manager Content E-Commerce
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business and Administrative Sciences or Engineering with strong Web knowledge and experience
- Strong communications skills, like to think analytically and solution-oriented
- Able to coordinate multiple fields
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Content Management Systems, Personalization & Targeting, eMerchandising, A/B Testing, Product Performance, UX/UI
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of digital media management & optimization
- Deliver marketing materials based on predefined specifications & creatives
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- Project-oriented and Innovation minded
- Google Analytics knowledge is must
- Excellent command of English
- Directly report to Team head of E-Commerce
- Responsible for implementing creative content on Puma.com & Marketplaces
- Responsible for on-site merchandising on category & product level to maximize the sales & profit throughout the season
- Following in-season metrics, preparing the related reports and apply the seasonal strategy to the website to ensure growth both on Puma.com & Marketplaces
- Create and prioritize content strategies based on launch date & availability, brand initiatives, and key marketing directives set by the product merchandising team
- Must ensure all site content is tested for accuracy and meets all expectations of strategy and direction prior to go-live.
- Manage the master catalogue data and make sure the information is compliant with the Global standards & SEO needs of the website
- Work closely with Brand Marketing team to create the proper product communication especially for the Key Styles & Collections
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.