SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University degree in economics, finance, audit or accounting.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office suite, knowledge of SAP is considered as an advantage.
- English - Intermediate level (part of the interview will be in English).
- Mathematical and analytical thinking, ability to learn quickly, attention to details, diligent approach to work and responsibility.
- Preparation of Reconciliation Acts for customers and suppliers.
- Preparation and printing of the Acts of commissioning of fixed assets and Acts of write-off of fixed assets.
- Preparation of Acts for ambassadors.
- Documentation of leasehold property commissioning and depreciation in accordance with IFRS16.
- Documentary support for document archiving.
- Preparation of a report on accounts receivable.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.