Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
IT SAP Manager
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor' degree in Computer Science is preferred but not mandatory
- 3~10 years SAP experiences
- Work experiences in Retail Industry
- Knowledge in ABAP, SAP BW, DBMS, DW is required
- Business English fluent
The PUMA Korea Manager, IT SAP is responsible for PUMA Korea ERP (SAP) daily operation support including projects.
- SAP operation support
- Resolve operation issues with regional, global team
- Manage and follow up global project
- HQ user training (Conduct newcomer SAP training)
- Closing and audit support
- Co-work with other team members to support IT projects
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.