- Support the eCommerce Operations Team in various fulfillment processes, warehouse operations, customer service and the vendor management of the respective 3rd parties.
- Gain insight into pan-European logistics processes and develop expertise regarding the connection between different delivery concepts and their impact on the customer experience and on PUMA.
- Liaise with the e-Commerce warehouse to ensure efficient logistics processes and avoid outbound and return handling backlogs.
- Support the development of customer service processes and handle 3rd level customer inquiries.
- Create and run powerful reporting to monitor warehouse and customer service operations performance and find potential room for improvements.
- Assist the management of value adding services in external warehouses, like jersey flocking or personalization of performance and lifestyle products.