- Assist in the review of product assortments, ensuring appropriate product positioning and alignment with brand strategies
- Creation and maintenance of quarterly visual sales and merchandising tools for internal and external product presentations
- Attend account product and strategy meetings
- Expand business knowledge of US product marketplace and current trends in the footwear industry
- Gain understanding of retail merchandising organizations and processes
- Voice relevant and researched opinions during internal strategic meetings
- Assist with administrative tasks, including (but not limited to) order entry, updating tracking documents/samples, shipping, cataloging samples and filing.
- Managing “Special Make Up” sample products regionally created for various business units and seeing the process from beginning to end