Intern People & Organisation
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Enrolled student, ideally with first experience in the field of human resources
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and a strong service and customer orientation
- Organizational talent paired with a quick grasp as well as an independent, structured way of working
- Team player with high flexibility, commitment and initiative
- Start date 01./15.04.2024; until mid/end of September 2024
- Support of the People & Organization Partner (HR Business Partner) and Talent Connection & Attraction Manager (Recruiter) in applicant management and recruiting
- Independent coordination of virtual and face-to-face interviews in coordination with the Hiring Managers and (international) applicants
- Preparation and active participation in weekly Recruiting Catch-Ups
- Close cooperation with the Hiring Managers and the respective departments as well as contact person for all matters concerning interview coordination
- Independent handling of various recruiting processes in our HR tool Workday
- Travel planning for personal interviews (hotel and flight bookings) as well as subsequent settlement of costs incurred
- Support in the People Operations department with administrative tasks, e.g. preparation of references, contract documents, etc.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.