- Daily production monitoring and line evaluations including, quality assurance and process compliance evaluations
- Checking production lines (from cutting to packaging), issue and correct immediately all problems are happening on the lines. Prioritizing and problem solving operational issues
- Weekly Quality Presentation Meeting with factory’s production / Q.C / Q.A head and all related local production leaders
- Conduct first carton 2nd pass for all PO’s. Checking P&L compliance.
- Mentor and guide shop floor operators and line managers to meet Puma standards
- Random check material / finished goods warehouse to ensure that factory strictly follows Puma S.O.P
- Review Zero Defect Area / iCat finished good inspection / Q.A audits
- Review CPR / Pull Forward Report compare with Shipping Schedule to ensure on time delivery