- Ensure an effective, efficient and constant flow of PUMA's products from their origins to PUMA's DC in Brazil. Manage all processes related to product imports;
- Monitore the logistic chain of PUMA's goods in order to meet agreed deadlines for internal and external customers;
- Handle communication with stakeholders in the logistics process, including international transportation companies, Brazilian regulatory entities and customs brokers;
- Create alternatives to the problems, generate a constant and rapid flow of products to Brazil and know the points defined for the success of the operation;
- Mentor to develop a team of analysts.