The Head of Supply Chain Management is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy. The role works with the Head of Operations and works very closely with the leadership team to develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of warehouse operations . The person also plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining relationships with 3PL’s, Logistics Partners and Carrying and Forwarding Agents.
We are a fast paced multi-channel business (including Retail and Ecommerce) operating through multiple warehouses, and our products are sourced from multiple locations. The person would need to understand the dynamics of these businesses and warehouses in order to streamline processes. The person is also required to have a strong understanding of Customs and FTA laws
- Leading the entire warehousing and logistics division.
- Taking a lead role in the set-up, design and running warehouses - managing day-to-day operational requirements of a high-growth business, project management and implementation. Adapt the warehouse and logistics process to the changes in business requirement keeping cost efficiencies in mind.
- Designing and implementing KPI metrics to manage carrier management suppliers - whilst also getting involved in the contract negotiations and ongoing relationship management
- Set up and manage the relationships with 3rd party warehouses, e-commerce partners, retail stores and logistics companies.
- Improving and automating data management and reporting as an endeavor to build efficiencies and drive continuous improvement within the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Stakeholder Experience.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help buy in and increase collaboration
- Analyze and update capacity, inventory plans and logistics plan based on demand and output changes, and changes in planned customer service levels or changes in business requirement
- Manage day-to-day customer relations & success. Usage of smart & new age technology to improve SLA & delivery timelines
- Work with Global stakeholders to ensure that warehouse and logistics are managed as per global norms and streamline reporting based on key requirements
- Deliver on ambitious growth plan and targets, develop strategies and pivot where necessary to push the business to scale