- Support the Senior Designer in the execution of innovative graphic design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Integrate product and technical developments into graphic design
- Contribute to the quality of products' graphic design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Under the direction of the Senior Designer/ Teamhead/ Creative Director, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on graphic design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Launch innovative product graphic design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Identify functionality requirements and ensure accurate use of information technology systems in order to gain competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities for graphic design support in order to improve business processes and enhance customer/consumer intimacy
- Deliver projects in line with PUMA development calendar.