Sales / Wholesale
Field Account Manager Sports Licensing
Moorabbin VIC, Australia
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales and Retail Marketing experience ideally within the Sport, FMCG And Consulting sector
- Education: University degree in business or equivalent, but not compulsory. Ideally with focus on sales, retail and marketing (preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Develop and manage annual sales plan for our portfolio of local licensed teams that delivers continual year over year growth and improved profitability. Full accountability for annual local licensed teamsport budget.
- Own end to end sales management of licensed product to the local teams retail divisions.
- Own end to end sales management of licensed product to the associated corporate sponsors for the local licensed partners.
- Define and go after new channels of distribution to maximize volume and market share for local licensed properties.
- Establish strong relationships with our partner teams and exemplify the PUMA brand values in all interactions with both partners, customer and internal teammates.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.