Sales / Wholesale
Field Account Manager Running
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Understanding of running retail environment, passion for running
- Solid knowledge in biomechanics of running
- Proven track record in acquiring new customers and strong presentation skills
- Commitment, team orientation and flexibility
- Profound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- In-depth MS Office skills (especially in Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Willingness to travel
- Manage profitable and sustained growth in market share, sales and visibility of the PUMA brand with the defined Running customers, taking into account PUMA's goals and strategy
- Building and maintaining professional and personal relationships with the key decision makers of the defined field accounts
- Carrying out pre-orders and re-orders as well as creating all other offers for the PUMA collections according to specified rhythms in the defined Running customer group
- Analysis of customer needs and development of measures to realize the sales potential of customers in the pre-order as well as in the post-order and to sustainably increase sales with the customer
- Constantly monitoring market trends and customer needs, deriving measures (out-of-the-box approaches) and implementing new approaches to increase PUMA sales and market share with the customer
- Acquiring new customers according to PUMA guidelines to implement the PUMA Running strategy
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.