- Discuss short/mid-term sustainable growth plans with line manager, in line with Regional product directives, collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and optimize the retail product assortment cross-divisionally.
- Drive the process and overall sign-off for delivering the optimum retail assortment to drive sell-through and reach financial targets. Drive country relevant assortments to optimize the local product efficiency and market opportunity while maximizing brand experience across categories and channels.
- Effectively managing product life cycle management to optimize local product efficiency, drive sell-through, reach financial targets and commercial opportunities while staying in line with Brand direction.
- Setting and managing the model store buying patterns (assortment mix and size ranges) to effectively manage allocation and replenishment, thereby mitigating the risk lost sales.
- Ensure to follow OTB plan and inventory level are maintained in line with budget and sell-through targets.