- Together with the Senior Executive, Merchandising Ecom to build the Eeommerce erchandising and development strategies to drive the business forward by optimizing product sell through in a given category. Contribute in analyzing the trends and influences, consumer profile, ranking and product selling benefits behind the collection.
- Grow Net Sales and Gross Margin of O&O websites and Marketplaces. Partner with eCOM team and develop strategies to maximize the sales. Develop and execute ideas for special product deals and ensure alignment with all relevant channel owners.
- Maintain the activity calendar for all eCommerce channels. Monitor business performance and ensure all relevant stakeholders receive the reporting in a timely manner.
- Be an active part in key meetings and in the organization, prepare and conduct regular business meetings/calls with marketplaces to review product performance and to optimize offering for the future season
- Ensure implementation of pricing strategy across all marketplaces, support eCom team in identifying marketplace expansion opportunities from a product / inventory point-of-view. Chase in-season trading opportunities
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the above listing pages are maintained and updated. Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.