- Formulate ( *Implement – Execute ) advanced retail planning to achieve store turnover sales target in accordance with new launching and campaign focuses. Track sales achievement against assigned target on daily basis.
- Monitor business performance through retail sales data analysis to ensure net sales, UPT, ATV, CR and all retail KPI deliverable
- Provide sell through report to review door performance in all perspectives including comparable door growth as well as product level depletion situation
- Work closely with Franchisee to deliver commercial expectations including top-line achievement as well as Retail Excellence to consumers base on PUMA’s Visual Merchandising and consumer service standard
Stock & Operation Management
- Monitor and analyses stores overall stock situation, old and new season stock ratio, SKU productivity, stock coverage to work out replenishment proposal.
- Set up retail floor planning on monthly basis according to new launching focuses and by store retail category zoning.
- Execute retail initiatives and conduct frequent store visit driving Visual Merchandising standard, sell through activities ensuring continuous improvement of PUMA brand presence and performance
- Leverage franchisee retail resources to build up a retail platform up to PUMA’s global standard to provide best consumer shopping experiences.
- Drive team spirit and staff engagement to excel performance and achievement of business targets.
- Establish training schedule and facilitate training team to provide Product/Up selling skill /Customer service training to frontline staff of franchisee