- Provide IT support to PUMA’s retail store network in Malaysia and Singapore, including but not limited to, supporting the local/regional/global IT strategies and maintaining the daily operations of Retail IT in terms of system maintenance, networking and troubleshooting, provision of support, administration of all POS applications.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests providing technical support across the store network via phone, email, remote desktop, or in-store.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity, security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment for retail stores and office locations.
- Participate in the provisioning of new stores and upgrading of existing stores with regards to all IT related hardware, including but not limited to POS systems, printers, wifi, people counters.
- Identify and resolve causes of software and hardware malfunctions and organize repairs or replacements as needed.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other IT Regional Specialists and cross-functional technical team members to support deadlines; ability to work independently.