Retail Management / Operations
Executive, Retail Merchandising
Makati City, Philippines
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with business degree
- Minimum 1-2 years retail merchandising experience in a fashion / branded / retail environment
- Consumer and Retail focused
- Ability to take balanced risks, strong entrepreneurial spirit with decisive attitude
- Solutions focused, results-drive, highly organized and adaptable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The Executive, Retail Merchandising is accountable for managing the in-season trading of the business in a way where inventory is managed efficiently and required trading decisions are made and communicated to stakeholders.
- Effective and efficient in-season rollout
- To ensure incoming new stocks to be launched all Philippines doors in a timely manner
- To execute accurate replenishment and to ensure stock holding is in healthy level
- To manage stock consolidation in between stores to reduce slow moving merchandise quantity
- To work closely with PH Logistic team and to be more pro-active to plan product ranges, give delivery forecast, check shipment status of incoming stocks, delivery schedules
- Process Improvement
- To process monthly inventory projection report
- To manage unproductive inventory and develop creative pricing programs for clearance or markdown
- To strategize annual EOSS events and Ad Hoc promotions/ activations to boost sell-through
- Working with Logistics to ensure timely deliveries of merchandise
- In season Planning: Review Sales, Inventory, by channel and division. Present risks and opportunities on inventory with close monitoring of stocks inbound. Ensure an efficient inventory flow between warehouse and store locations; transfers in and out, store vs warehouse, and that any opportunities are fulfilled. Inform changes in inventory forecasts that will directly affect KPI’s.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.